SMART FUNDING FOR YOUR METRO ROOF
When you have good credit, you can get a low-interest roofing loan from LightStream.
- Flexible loan terms
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $100,000
- No fees
- A quick response during business hours; same-day funding available2
- Funds deposited directly into your account
- Joint applications accepted
- Available in all 50 states
"We applied for a loan for a new roof and home repairs today at 11:30 a.m. At 1:30 p.m., we had our approval and the money was deposited the next day! The interest rate was great and we couldn’t be happier!! Thanks so much!"
— B. G. from Middlesboro, KY
*Your APR may differ based on loan purpose, amount, term, and your credit profile. Rate is quoted with AutoPay discount, which is only available when you select AutoPay prior to loan funding. Rates under the invoicing option are 0.50% higher. Subject to credit approval. Conditions and limitations apply. Advertised rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
1 We are so confident in the competitiveness of our interest rates that we will beat an interest rate (APR) presented by any other lender by .10 percentage points, if the other lender’s rate meets the terms and conditions described below:
- The lender’s interest rate (APR) must not be supported by any third-party arrangements such as vehicle manufacturer subvention payments (with rates as low as 0.0% APR), other manufacturer discounts, rate buy-downs by car-buying services, or any other similar third-party subsidized rate offerings.
- The lender’s interest rate offer must be generally available to all of its customers that share a similar credit risk profile (so that employee discount programs or other special, limited lending programs would not qualify)
- LightStream will offer a rate that is .10 percentage points below the specific rate offered by a competing lender
- The interest rate (APR) must be for the same loan amount, loan term, loan purpose and payment method (auto debit or invoice) that are being offered by LightStream. The offer applies to fixed-rate loans only. Variable-rate loans do not qualify.
- You need to be approved for the other lender’s interest rate (APR)
- If requested by us, you will need to supply LightStream with evidence, to its satisfaction, that the other lenderâ€™s interest rate (APR) meets the Rate Beat program terms and conditions described here. This could include an approval letter, loan document containing the APR, or other documentation that LightStream finds sufficient.
- This offer expires if the terms and conditions are not satisfied prior to 2 p.m. Eastern time on the business day prior to loan funding.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
2 You can fund your loan today if today is a banking business day, your application is approved, and you complete the following steps by 2:30 p.m. Eastern time: (1) review and electronically sign your loan agreement; (2) provide us with your funding preferences and relevant banking information; and (3) complete the final verification process.
© 2016 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust Bank is an Equal Housing Lender.
LightStream is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
SunTrust is a federally registered service mark of SunTrust Banks, Inc.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Lending services provided by SunTrust Bank, member FDIC